Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day Three

had to drive my mum down south the whole day..

had my simple work out at a resting area while she took breakfast as we got out as early as 6am..just after subuh

there i found a monkey bar and did some planche and various pull ups..

continued the journey, left her at the TNB office where she was scheduled to deliver a talk on safety at working sites. i stayed at my uncles restorant and had extra free breakfast.

did some dips at his home during the evening.got a phone call from The Star newspaper asking for an interview session on parkour this saturday..said ok.

got home by 10pm. took out my protien drink and carried on whats left of my training for the day.
mainly on push ups and squats

now i'm gonna practice in my dreams..tomorrow will be wondering off to Putrajaya perhaps

No comments: