Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 18 (mines wonderland)

hmm..my results problem was setteled this morning.got up from bed feeling so down at first. but when i knew that i wrote the wrong ID number on my final paper, the heart was bursting blood up my body..made me feel like i wanna do some movement trainings~

so got out to mines wonderland..the carpark area is damn good. i also brought along the camera to do some filming. but unfortunately, most of the best areas where unfilmed as the camera blacked out. dont know why. its not even 4 years yet.

overall, was quite satisfied with the level i'am today. but not satisfied as a whole. still need to build up more strength and courage.

enjoy




7 comments:

Mike Cheong said...

Hi there, fantastic move! Saw the article of Parkour in The Star Newspaper. Really got me interested. Any chance of giving more guide to this newbie? I'm hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks. richeong125@yahoo.co.uk

QAYYIM HAFIDZI said...

hi there.yep, 3rd time in the papers.but this was quite big.nyw, i'm willing to guide..where do you life actually?

Mike Cheong said...

I'm actually studying in KL, setapak area... Kinda busy sometimes, so I thought of trying to learn at my own pace first. Any starter tips, besides gym and more gym? Nice meeting you.
Would it be possible to chat with you through MSN? add me at lpmikeshinoda@gmail.com

QAYYIM HAFIDZI said...

chat?hehe..i dont chat actually.stopped that since it kinda kill my time too much~
nyw, i'd advise you to consistantly buildup your strength.gym's an option, others say using you body weight is good too so that you addapt yourself with your current state.nyw, i'm always available through pkmy.tk if you need help. my blog is open too~

Mike Cheong said...

thanks a lot. Chat with you soon.

RHR said...

pergh,q msuk paper huhuhu.nice vid.nie ickie btw.lalala.

Anonymous said...

helo there..nice video..anyaway..when u start doing parkour..its ineresting..